Solved by: AllAcademicHelp.com
Previous answers to this question 27: 16 7 3 0 1
I Gastroenterology Consultation ReportHandout Instructions: Below is an item from a patient’s medial record. Read it carefully, make sure you understand all the medical terms used, and then answer the questions that follow.1. This patient reports LUQ pain. What does LUQ stand for and what organs do you find there?
2. This patient had two diagnostic tests that indicated he was losing blood. Name these two tests (no abbreviations).
3. This patient had a procedure to visually examine the ulcer. Name the procedure done.
4. Name the serious pathological condition that was ruled out.II Cardiology Assignment:Sheer Heart AttackHandout Instructions: Use the Internet to research about heart attacks. Read the information on the handout and then in a word processor (such as MS Word) complete the questions and upload to assignment drop box.According to the American Heart Association (AHA), the warning signs of a heart attack include:• Uncomfortable pressure, fullness, squeezing, or pain in the center of the chest that lasts more than a few minutes or goes away and comes back.• Pain that spreads to the shoulders, neck, or arms.• Chest discomfort with lightheadedness, fainting, sweating, nausea, or shortness of breath.• Atypical chest pain, stomach, or abdominal pain.• Nausea or dizziness (without chest pain).• Shortness of breath and difficulty breathing (without chest pain).• Unexplained anxiety, weakness, or fatigue.• Palpitations, cold sweat, or palenessSheer Heart Attack
1. Create two lists detailing the warning signs of a heart attack for both men and women.Men Women
2. Write a brief description on what causes a heart attack.
3. Write a brief description on the variety of procedures that can be performed during acardiac catheterization.
Do you need any assistance with this question?Send us your paper details nowWe’ll find the best professional writer for you!
READY TO PLACE AN ORDER