Solved by: AllAcademicHelp.com
Previous answers to this question 27: 16 7 3 0 1
Language Development Paper
There is a very close relationship between language development and reading. This development of language in children from birth to age 8, is influenced by both internal and external factors. Understanding strategies that children use in the development of language and how different external factors influence the development of language and early literacy is therefore critical for teachers of young children. Such understanding will help teachers in creating instruction and literacy environments that foster the development of a strong literacy foundation for young learners.
Goals for the Language Development Paper assignment
Students will write a 4-5 page paper on the development of language and how language impacts literacy. The paper should include language acquisition, impact of environment on language development in the early childhood classroom, and factors that place young children at risk for difficulties and/ or delays in language development. All this information should be presented in the context of how language impacts literacy.
Required components of the Language development paper assignment
Follow these requirements for the “Language Development Paper”:
1. Locate books or articles on the development of language for young children birth through age 8 and impact on literacy development.
2. Use 3-5 references beyond the textbooks:
· You may use any or all of the textbooks in addition to 3-5 scholarly resources.
· Use APA 6 edition manual (Sherrod Library has this resource, OWL Purdue online).
· For assistance with APA format please go to the Writing Center at Sherrod Library.
3. Writing the paper
· Include an introductory paragraph that introduces the reader to the issues you will be covering in the paper.
The body of the paper will include:
· Background information on language development of young children that you have read in your scholarly resources. You can also include information from your textbooks.
· Theory related to language development.
· Impact of language development on how young children learn, and how early educators teach.
· Reflection of the research reviewed.
· A brief summary of what was included in the paper.
· Include a concluding statement.
Submitting language development paper
· Submit a draft of this paper for review, if needed and receive feedback from the instructor.
· Draft due in dropbox on 9/30/2018 by 11:59 pm.
· Feedback will not be provided on draft unless it is submitted by this date.
· Complete revisions and upload final paper to dropbox on 10/28/2018 by 11:59 pm.
Do you need any assistance with this question?Send us your paper details nowWe’ll find the best professional writer for you!
READY TO PLACE AN ORDER