Solved by: AllAcademicHelp.com
body of your essay will consist of paragraphs, which are akin to
building blocks in the construction of your argument. Ensure that you:
• develop a discussion, informed by the key academics in the field, which answers the essay question
demonstrates your knowledge of the field • offer exposition and
evidence to develop your arguments. Evidence will be the references to
seminal works and key empirical studies
use relevant examples and authoritative quotes – however only use
quotes for effect. Excessive quoting does not demonstrate your
understanding of the field.
• if your question has multiple parts, consider using subheadings to break up the text into a logical structure.
structuring your paragraphs, remember that a paragraph is a related
group of sentences that develops one main idea. Each paragraph should
• a topic sentence that states the main idea to be discussed
• supporting sentences, which explain and develop the point that you’re making
• evidence – your points should be supported by evidence from your readings
analysis – analyze and interpret the evidence. Consider the
implications, significance, and impact of what you have been discussing,
and conclude the paragraph with a critical conclusion you have drawn
from the evidence.
Let’s block ads! (Why?)
READY TO PLACE AN ORDER