Solved by: AllAcademicHelp.com
Previous answers to this question 27: 16 7 3 0 1
Suggest a new marketing strategyPART 1
1. Executive SummaryThe government and some companies have begun to request executive summaries at the beginning of a long report. An executive summary is a one-page statement of the problem, the purpose of the communication, and a summary of the results, conclusions, and recommendations. The same considerations of readers and situation should guide your executive summaries.
2. Company History / BackgroundLocations, Year of foundation, Story of business launching and etc.
3. Product/ service offeringsSpecifications of product categories and product variants
4. Mission & VisionBusiness scopes & future direction
5. Situational Analysis5.1. SWOT analysis5.1.1. Strength5.1.2. Weakness5.1.3. Opportunities5.1.4. Threats5.2. Sustainable Competitive Advantage (key to success) (A distinctive set of skills & knowledge that makes a company differentiated from the competitors).PART 3
6. Conclusion and RecommendationIn this section, you need to suggest new marketing strategy the selected company should be headed based on the SWOT analysis conducted in the earlier section. The new strategy could leverage on any aspect of the SWOT analysis. For example, the new strategy could be the improvement of the Weakness or defensive strategy of the Threats. On the other hand, the new strategy also could be the one that fortifies the Strength or creating new customer base for the opportunities.
Do you need any assistance with this question?Send us your paper details nowWe’ll find the best professional writer for you!
READY TO PLACE AN ORDER