Solved by: AllAcademicHelp.com
Respond to your own team members only. You all will interact with one other to discuss the individuals who will be affected by the lay off in the scenario below.
I wanted to post a little bit about my thoughts and suggestions regarding the two employees to be laid off and the three employees who should stay with our organization.
*EMPLOYEES TO BE LAID OFF* (IN MY OPINION)
3. GABRIELLA S. would be chosen for a layoff in my opinion because she has taken the bar exam which is a different career path (law), so she may potentially be leaving the organization to fulfill her goals and aspirations in law at some point and time while being with the organization. In five more years Gabriella S. will be considered a senior because she is 60 now, and she will be eligible for retirement once she becomes 65 and or receive social security benefits at that time. Do to Gabriella’s years with the company she will be eligible to take her PTO time before her severance with the company. She will also receive her 401k, along with her pension she acquired over the years with the company. Gabriella will also be eligible to receive unemployment benefits immediately after the layoff because there will be no delays with her being approved and she will receive a severance pay, and if she chooses to she can cash out on her pension and 401k. Our organization will grant her unemployment benefits for at least 2 years after her severance from the company, if she doesn’t acquire work before the 2 years is complete or if she retires.
5. Mallorie, age 30 would be the second layoff because she is on disability leave for giving birth and will continue to be on short-term disability leave for the next 21 weeks, which is a substantial amount of time left with her disability leave. She has outstanding performances so she will be able to receive unemployment benefits and will be eligible for rehire when a position becomes available. Mallorie has been with the organization for 2 years so she can either take the rest of her PTO that is available before the severance with our organization and she will be eligible for severance pay, unemployment benefits and she can cash out on her 401k and pension if she chooses to. Mallorie will be eligible for unemployment benefits immediately after the layoff and she will also be able to continue receiving her short-term disability benefits until her 21 weeks ends, along with her unemployment benefits. Mallorie” s unemployment benefits will last her for at least 1 to 1 1/2 years after her severance from the company.
*INDIVIDUALS WHO WERE CHOSEN TO STAY WITH THE COMPANY*
(IN MY OPINION)
1. Donovan T. has been with the company for 12 years and five months and he has extensive experience in the company’s system management. Donavan has been a huge asset to our company by saving $200,000 on a system suggestion he made to use electronic time sheets. Donovan can produce more productivity within our organization do to his skill set and he may possibly retire with this organization.
2. Matthew 30, has been with the company for our eight years and has extensive experience with our company’s organizational development, and he specializes in career training. Matthew has sacrificed so much with being with our organization while experiencing a tragedy. Matthew is now wheelchair bound but is still able to be productive and produce revenue for our organization by career training and organizing developmental activities. Matthew’s job obligations with the company is not physical and doesn’t require him to stand or requires much movement, so he will be able to continue his career with our organization.
3. Randy J. age 35 has been with the organization for six years and his evaluations have been above average. Randy is dedicated to getting his job done, no matter what it takes. When other employees shy away from their job obligations, Randy is there to pick up the slack and handle the task. Randy is a leader and is an asset to this organization. He always produces well while bringing in high revenue to the company.
The three employees that were picked to stay with the organization was 1) Donovan, 2) Matthew and 3) Randy because they are exceptional with their skills and what they produce for this organization and they have extensive experience with the organizations values and production. These employees have gone the extra length to learn their job functions and they are productive with their job obligations and responsibilities, while saving the organization money. They understand the organizations values, policies and ethics and have been with this organization for and extensive amount of time.
* This was my conclusion on the employees to be laid off and the employees I felt should stay with the organization. Again this was just my opinion, so please don’t get upset with me if you don’t agree with my suggestions. We can work together as a team to make the best decision for our organization.* Let me know what you think. Have a great day everyone.
The post Respond to your own team members only. You all will interact with one other to discuss the individuals who will be affected by the lay off in the scenario below. appeared first on Essay Writing.
READY TO PLACE AN ORDER