Solved by: AllAcademicHelp.com
1. Who are the key players? List them, identifying which organizations represent workers and which represent owners/manufacturers/bosses.
2. What is the main issue being disputed in this case? Explain it in 4 or 5 sentences. If you think there are more than one issues being disputed, name and explain them too.
3. What side of the issue won? Who lost (or what was lost)?
4. Explain in 4 or 5 sentences what events, actions, votes and leadership decisions led to the outcome of the case.
5. Why did the unionists in this case make the decisions that they did?
6. What could have been done differently to change the outcome? What would you have done differently, or advised others to do differently?
7. What were the long-term consequences of these events?
READY TO PLACE AN ORDER