Solved by: AllAcademicHelp.com
Previous answers to this question 27: 16 7 3 0 1
Provide a response to Part 1 and Part 2
1. Read the order instructions which will have what to include in each contribution
2. Responses should say something substantive: Back your opinions up by facts. Citing sources can cut back on plagiarism and make your argument seem more legitimate – it makes your point stronger.
Discussion boards are meant to be conversations, where each post builds on the previous comment. Good response posts expand the conversation, reference material and even relate it to their own life experience or build onto others people’s comments.
3. Don’t procrastinate- meet the deadline
4. Ask a question if you’re confused
5. Review work for clarity and tone: write in clear, complete sentences. Make sure to not offend students.
Do you need any assistance with this question?Send us your paper details nowWe’ll find the best professional writer for you!
READY TO PLACE AN ORDER